EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY
2-Year Warranty Activation
Any purchases of the models made from other platforms are required to submit the application for extended warranty by following below steps.
How long can I extend the warranty on my product?
We are confident of the quality of our products and offer 24 month Warranty( only for official website orders)
*The Extended Warranty does not apply to accessories.
What’s Covered by HUEPAR Extended Warranty?
This warranty only applies to HUEPAR products purchased for personal use instead of resale. HUEPAR guarantees that, under normal use, the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. The original warranty period for HUEPAR Laser Levels is two years, starting from the day you receive it.
To qualify the HUEPAR Extended Warranty service, the following conditions must be met:
1. The product has been used normally within the specified warranty period without any external damages.
2. Except for advice given in the official guide, the product hasn’t undergone unauthorized disassembly, modification or addition.
3. The product has not suffered any accidental damage.
4. A valid proof of purchase is required.
What’s Not Covered by HUEPAR Extended Warranty?
HUEPAR Extended Warranty does not apply to any accessories, even if packaged and sold with Laser Levels. For any situations not covered by the warranty (see below list), additional fees will be charged for authorized maintenance services.
The warranty does not apply to:
1. Damage caused by unauthorized (not included in the official product manual) modification, disassembly, opening and/ or attempted repairs of the product;
2. Consumable components, such as batteries or protective coatings, which may naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
3. Exterior damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
4. Damage caused by the use of third-party components or products;
5. Accidental damage like accidental falling or soaking in water;
6. Failure or damage caused by major incident or natural disaster (such as fire, earthquake, lightning etc.)
7. Damage due to improper installation, use and or operation;
8. Damage due to improper use of battery packs and chargers;
9. The item is not shipped within 7 days after HUEPAR's confirmation of extended warranty service.
What Will HUEPAR Do?
1. If something abnormal happens to your product, please contact HUEPAR and explain the problem in detail.
2. HUEPAR Technical Support will try to diagnose and solve your problem by email or remote assistance. Software updates may be needed. If the problem still exists, you can return the product to HUEPAR for further testing and inspection.
3. If the problem is covered by the warranty, you won’t need to pay any repairs. Otherwise, additional fees including testing, components replacement, labor, and delivery costs may be required based on specific situations. It’s optional so you can either have it repaired or directly returned.
4. Though the product or component replacements may not be brand new or packaged, they can perfectly work with the remaining parts. The replaced product will still be covered under the original warranty.
5. HUEPAR is not able to provide after-sales service in all areas for now. The warranty policy varies with location. Services outside the regular range may incur additional charges. Please contact HUEPAR for more details.
Service Information Protection of HUEPAR Extended Warranty
2. The maintenance and repair service covered under “HUEPAR Extended Warranty” might require additional necessary information, such as order number, purchase list, payment record like credit card statement, PayPal receipt, wire transfer record, etc., which shall be kept safe. HUEPAR will not release, disclose, sell or provide any information to any third party without your consent. Customers shall agree that HUEPAR owns the right to request necessary information for better service.
1. Please contact HUEPAR or submit an after-sales request before sending back any product. HUEPAR may reject or return products without ORDER information.
2. Due to differences between product versions, HUEPAR may designate your product to a specific regional maintenance center. If you have any questions, please contact HUEPAR.
3. If the recipient address you provided is wrong, or the recipient rejects the delivery, any resulting loss shall be borne by the recipient.
4. If a product cannot be delivered or is rejected, it will be returned to HUEPAR. HUEPAR will keep the product and charge a storage fee from the date of return, which is $15/day. If/when the storage fee is equivalent to the remaining value of the product, HUEPAR has the right to dispose of it. Remaining value = original selling price - the repair costs.
5. When you sign for the product, please check if it’s intact. Ensure there is no damage during delivery or for any other reasons. Product damage during transportation must be reported to HUEPAR within 24 hours. For other issues, please inform HUEPAR within 48 hours from the date of receipt. After that, HUEPAR will assume that the product is undamaged and well-performed.
6. HUEPAR reserves the rights of the final interpretation related to “HUEPAR Extended Warranty”. In case of any questions, please contact email@example.com.