Huepar AT2 - Laser Level 360° Rotating Base Adapter
THREE ROTARY KNOBS FOR ADJUSTMENT: The micro rotary knob tripod for laser level enables users to make 360°adjustment. The X rotary knob and Y rotary knob can be used to adjust horizontal position while working.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE and BUILT-IN HORIZONTAL BUBBLE: Users can adjust the height by rotating the three legs of the adapter even on a tilt surface.The Built-in Horizontal Bubble View Level can help you adjust the angle and accuracy.
1/4 INCH MALE THREAD AND 5/8 INCH THREADED MOUNT: 1/4 inch male thread is suitable for any type of tool that comes with a mount size of 1/4 inch. And 5/8 inch threaded mount makes it possible to be attached to a tripod or other tool for use.
DURABLE DESIGN: This adapter features, durable design for bearing heavy loads and can withstand wear and impact of the job-site.
WIDE APPLICATIONS: AT2 adapter can be connected to any device that features a male thread as well as Huepar, 622CG/R, 621CG/R, 8211G, 8300G, 902CG, 901CG, 9011G, 9211G/R, GF360G/R,Box-1G/R, B21CG laser level.
With advanced laser level technology, Huepar is committed itself to providing solutions for a wide variety of applications of greater accuracy and precision. Shop tripod for laser level at Huepar store now!
Huepar AT2 Specifications:
- Item weight: 380g
- Item size: 130*109*94mm
- Adjustment: 360 Degree, Horizontal Position, Height Adjustment
- Material: aluminum
- Thread Mount Size: 1/4 inch male thread for laser level, 5/8 inch female thread for tripod
Huepar AT2 Features:
- Enables you to make a 360 ° turn adjustment
- Allows horizontal fine tuning of the X-axis and the Y-axis
- Made of durable aluminum, the construction site withstands wear and impact
- Suitable for tools with 1/4 "thread mount like laser level, telescope etc.
- Ideal for laser level brands: Huepar, Leica, Hilti, Dewalt, Stanley, Bosch etc.
- Compatible with all Huepar cross line lasers and all devices with 1/4 "-20 female thread at the market
- Compatible with Huepar Cross Line Laser Level 901CG / 902CG, 621CG / R, 622CG / R, GF360G / R, 602CG / R, 603CG / R, 9011G / 9211G, Box-1G / R, 8211G / 8300G / B21CG
- Suitable for laser levels of Huepar, Leica, Bosch, Hilti, Stanley, Dewalt, Tacklife etc.
- Multi-directional setting:
- This practical accessory tripod for laser level features fine adjustment of the laser line for positioning.
- With the micro knob, user can make a 360 ° rotation clockwise or counterclockwise.
- The X-axis knob and the Y-axis knob help user adjust the horizontal position back and forth, left and right.
Angle and Height Adjustment
- User can adjust the height within 1cm by turning the three legs of the adapter.
- The built-in horizontal bubble helps user adjust the angle and accuracy.
- The fine tuning function enables user to adjust the position of the laser tool on uneven or sloping surface.
1/4 "-20 Male and 5/8" -11 Female
- 1/4 "-20 male thread is suitable for all types of tools supplied with a 1/4" mounting size.
- 5/8 "-11 female thread allows attachment to a tripod, laser telescope holder or other tools.
- User can install the laser tool on a tripod without having to remove the adapter.
Durable and User-friendly Design
- This adapter is made of durable aluminum and can withstand the wear and stress of any jobsite.
- It has thicker and stronger metal bearings, will not shake and be more stable when attached to heavy loads.
- The soft rubber on each knob is designed to keep it from slipping when rotating the knob.
- Three tapered legs fit for various construction sites.
All official website orders will automatically receive a free 2-year membership warranty.
We insist on providing customers with high-quality products and promise to provide customers with 24-month worry-free after-sales service.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping time: 2-5 working days
We offer free shipping on orders of $99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
2. Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
4. Paypal Credit
5. Apple Pay
6. Google Pay
7. Shop Pay
8. Affirm Financing (excluding West Virginia and Iowa)
9. Bank Transfer
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Note: Please contact our customer care using online chat service at https://huepar.com/support or email“firstname.lastname@example.org”if there is any problem with your payment.
Huepar AT2 - Laser Level Adapter
The AT2 laser level adapter is a great addition for precise adjustments and doubles as a standalone tripod. It is amazing quality for the price.
You can’t go wrong with this purchase. I would definitely recommend this.
Wish everything came with a case instead of having to go to Harbor Freight!!
Huepar AT2 - Laser Level Adapter
I like the way it work
You Might Also Like
Do not point the laser beam directly into the eyes.
The device is a laser class 2 laser product according to IEC / EN60825-1 / 2014. It is allowed to use the device without any further safety precautions.
The eye protection is usually secured by aversion reactions and blink reflex.
Huepar Laser Level has undergone laboratory benchmark testing to ensure that the working temperature range of the product is: -10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉; the recommended temperature for product storage is: -20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉.