Huepar SG800 - 800w HVLP Electric Spray Gun Paint Sprayer
Free Shipping & ETA:Sep 27 - Oct 01
24 Months Official Warranty: Easy Returns & Exchanges
Huepar SG800 - 800w HVLP Electric Spray Gun Paint Sprayer
High Power HVLP Spray Gun: 800W HVLP Electric spray painter features 3 unique spray patterns which Include vertical circular and horizontal. Provide a precise spray pattern to create a smooth and superior finish, great for tables, chairs, fences, cabinets car, interior walls, or crafts.
Adjustable Flow Contral and 4 Metal Nozzles: Huepar Tools SG800 Paint Sprayer own 4 Metal Nozzles (Φ1.0/1.8/2.6/3.0mm). By replacing the appropriate nozzle and adjust the control valve knob to adjust the paint thickness, which is a perfect design to save your money spent on paint by reasonably control paint flow rate. Best spray distance: 10-30cm.
FLEXIBLE & LIGHT: The paint sprayer adopts the separation design of the motor and the spray gun, with a hose length of 3m, and the net weight of the spray gun is 1.2kg. The motor can be placed on the ground, and the attached shoulder strap effectively improves the flexibility of the machine and is suitable for long-term work.
Easy to Clean: Huepar Tools SG800 electric spray painter adopts a separate design and can be easily assembled without tools. With the included cleaning brush and plug needle, you can unclog any hardened paint left in the machine, ensuring you get the best possible spray every time.
Upgraded Design & Package Include: Double sealing gaskets are used at the joint of the spout to ensure the sealing of the machine, and the paint sprayed out is more uniform.1*Viscosity measuring cup, 4*Cooper nozzle, 1*Cleaning pin, 1*Cleaning Brush, 1*Paint strainers, 1*Air filter, 1*Container lid, 1*Seal gasket for front end, 1*Seal gasket for suction tube. If you encounter any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Rated Voltage/Frequency: 120~V, 60Hz, 4.2A
- Power: 800W
- Container Volume: 1300 ml (recommended to fill up to 1100ml)
- Maximum Viscosity: 120 din/sec
- Maximum Flow: 1200ml/min
- 1 x Φ1.0mm cooper nozzle (optional)
- 1 x Φ1.8mm cooper nozzle (installed)
- 1 x Φ2.6mm cooper nozzle (optional)
- 1 x Φ3.0mm cooper nozzle (optional)
- Spray Gun Shell Material : ABS Plastic
- Length of Power Cord: 2M
- Net Weight: 1.2kg
- Working Area Safety:
• Keep work area clean and well lit. Cluttered or dark areas can cause accidents.
• Do not operate power tools in flammable environments, such as flammable liquids, gases, or dust. Sparks from power tools may ignite flammable liquids, gases, or dust.
• Keep children and bystanders away while operating a power tool. Distractions can cause accidents.
The spray gun cannot spray granular solid liquids such as diatom mud, diamond paint, imitation stone paint, real stone paint, putty powder, powder paint, etc.
The spray gun can spray water-soluble paint. Such as latex paint, wood paint, water-soluble paint, etc.,
The paint viscosity is lower than 30. Paint and blend paint need to be diluted with rosin before use, and can be used with various paints, pigments, coatings (such as floor and fence stains), latex, Sealants (lacquer sanding sealers, clear sealers), varnishes, wood preservatives, enamels, oils (gloss, oil stains, oil-based primers, oil enamels), water-based paints (emulsions), automotive paints and Smooth masonry paint.
Steps for Application
How to use
- Step 1: Mounting air hose and lock in.
- Step 2: Dilute apray paint and pourinto the container.
- Step 3: Tighern up the container to the apray gun.
- Step 4: Choose the nozzle.(4 Metal Nozzles Φ1.0/1.8/2.6/3.0mm)
- Step 5: Suith the air cup to adjust the spray pattern.
- Step 6: Enjoy the Electronic.
Spray Pattern Setting:
This spray gun has 3 different spray patterns: horizontal, vertical, and circular. The vertical and horizontal patterns are recommended for larger surfaces. The round spray pattern is recommended for small objects or areas, such as corners that are difficult to reach. Test each spray pattern to determine which is the most suitable for your spraying task.
- • Make sure you hold the spray gun vertical and parallel to the target area, keeping it at an optimum range of between 3.9" -11.8" (10cm - 30cm). Always begin spraying outside the target area to prime the trigger.
- • To ensure complete spraying, you need to spray over the edge of the target area, which will prevent the edge of the target area from being too thin.
Flow Rate Adjustment
- • This spray gun comes with an adjustable flow rate adjustment dial which locates on the rear of the trigger.
- • Simply turn the flow rate adjustment dial.
- Clockwise: to increase (+) the flow;
- Counterclockwise: to decrease (-) the flow.
How to clean:
- • Unplug the power plug.
- • Divide the spray gun. Press the Release button downwards, pull out the front part of the spray gun.
- • Unscrew the container. Empty any remaining coating material back into the material tin.
- • Clean the container and suction tube with a brush.
- • Pour solvent or water into the container. Screw the container back on. Use only solvents with a flashpoint over 55°C .
Flexible & Light
The paint sprayer adopts the separation design of the motor and the spray gun, with a hose length of 3m, and the net weight of the spray gun is 1.2kg. The motor can be placed on the ground, and the attached shoulder strap effectively improves the flexibility of the machine and is suitable for long-term work.
- 1*Viscosity measuring cup
- 4*Cooper nozzle
- 1*Cleaning pin
- 1*Cleaning Brush
- 1*Paint strainers
- 1*Air filter
- 1*Container lid
- 1*Seal gasket for front end
- 1*Seal gasket for suction tube
All official website orders will automatically receive a free 2-year membership warranty.
We insist on providing customers with high-quality products and promise to provide customers with 24-month worry-free after-sales service.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping time: 2-5 working days
We offer free shipping on orders of $99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
2. Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
4. Paypal Credit
5. Apple Pay
6. Google Pay
7. Shop Pay
8. Affirm Financing (excluding West Virginia and Iowa)
9. Bank Transfer
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Note: Please contact our customer care using online chat service at https://huepar.com/support or email“email@example.com”if there is any problem with your payment.
You Might Also Like
Do not point the laser beam directly into the eyes.
The device is a laser class 2 laser product according to IEC / EN60825-1 / 2014. It is allowed to use the device without any further safety precautions.
The eye protection is usually secured by aversion reactions and blink reflex.
Huepar Laser Level has undergone laboratory benchmark testing to ensure that the working temperature range of the product is: -10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉; the recommended temperature for product storage is: -20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉.