Huepar SG450 - HVLP Electric Spray Gun / Paint Sprayer
☑️ BFCM - 15% OFF Sitewide, Code: BFCM2023
Free Shipping & ETA:Dec 04 - Dec 08
24 Months Official Warranty: Easy Returns & Exchanges
Huepar SG450 - HVLP Electric Spray Gun / Paint Sprayer
High Power HVLP Spray Gun: 450W HVLP Electric spray painter features 3 unique spray patterns which Include vertical circular and horizontal. Provide a precise spray pattern to create a smooth and superior finish, great for tables, chairs, fences, cabinets car, interior walls, or crafts.（We recommend thinning paint around 60DIN-S, large amount of spraying, higher operation efficiency）
Paint Thinin: Please note: The maximum viscosity that this spray gun can spray is: 60din/sec。We recommend thinning paint below 60din/s, large amount of spraying, higher operation efficiency.
Adjustable Flow Control and 3 Metal Nozzles: Huepar Tools SG450 Paint Sprayer own 3 Metal Nozzles (Φ1.0/1.8/2.6mm). By replacing the appropriate nozzle and adjust the control valve knob to adjust the paint thickness, which is a perfect design to save your money spent on paint by reasonably control paint flow rate. Best spray distance: 100-300mm.
Easy to Clean: Huepar Tools SG450 electric spray painter adopts a separate design and can be easily assembled without tools. With the included cleaning brush and plug needle, you can unclog any hardened paint left in the machine, ensuring you get the best possible spray every time.
Upgraded Design: ABS anti-slip rubber is used on the handle of the machine, which makes your work smoother. Double sealing gaskets are used at the joint of the spout to ensure the sealing of the machine, and the paint sprayed out is more uniform.
Package Include: 1*Viscosity measuring cup, 3*Cooper nozzle, 1*Cleaning pin, 1*Cleaning Brush, 3*Paint strainers, 1*Air filter, 1*Seal gasket for front end, 1*Seal gasket for suction tube. If you encounter any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
Huepar Tools SG450 Paint Sprayer Specifications
- Rated Voltage/Frequency: 120V~, 60Hz
- Power: 450W
- Container Volume: 800 ml
- Maximum Viscosity: 60 din/sec
- Maximum Flow: 700ml/min
- 1 x Φ1.0mm cooper nozzle (optional)
- 1 x Φ1.8mm cooper nozzle (installed)
- 1 x Φ2.6mm cooper nozzle (optional)
- Spray Gun Shell Material : ABS Plastic
- Length of Power Cord: 2M
- Net Weight: 1.2kg
Huepar Tools Paint Sprayer Details
- Union nut
- Air Cap
- Nozzle (3 Metal Nozzles Φ1.0/1.8/2.6mm)
- Spray gun front part
- Flow knob
- Release button
- Spray gun rear part
- Power cable
- Air filter cover
Steps for Application
How to use
- Step 1: Insert the spray gun into the main housing and lock in.
- Step 2: Dilute apray paint and pourinto the container.
- Step 3: Tighern up the container to the apray gun.
- Step 4: Choose the nozzle.
- Step 5: Suith the air cup to adjust the spray pattern.
- Step 6: Enjoy the Electronic Spray Gun.
Tips: The spray gun cannot spray granular solid liquids such as diatom mud, diamond paint, imitation stone paint, real stone paint, putty powder, powder paint, etc.
The spray gun can spray water-soluble paint. Such as latex paint, wood paint, water-soluble paint, etc., the paint viscosity is lower than 30. Paint and blend paint need to be diluted with rosin before use, and can be used with various paints, pigments, coatings (such as floor and fence stains), latex, Sealants (lacquer sanding sealers, clear sealers), varnishes, wood preservatives, enamels, oils (gloss, oil stains, oil-based primers, oil enamels), water-based paints (emulsions), automotive paints and Smooth masonry paint.
Please note: The maximum viscosity that this spray gun can spray is: 60din/sec. We recommend thinning paint below 60din/s, large amount of spraying, higher operation efficiency.(Fill the viscosity measuring cup with thinned paint, then let the paint flow down and start the timer. Within 60 seconds, the paint flow in the Viscosity measuring cup finishes, that is, the paint concentration is qualified.)
Spray Pattern Setting:
This spray gun has 3 different spray patterns: horizontal, vertical, and circular. The vertical and horizontal patterns are recommended for larger surfaces. The round spray pattern is recommended for small objects or areas, such as corners that are difficult to reach. Test each spray pattern to determine which is the most suitable for your spraying task.
• Make sure you hold the spray gun vertical and parallel to the target area, keeping it at an optimum range of between 3.9" -11.8" (10cm - 30cm). Always begin spraying outside the target area to prime the trigger.
• To ensure complete spraying, you need to spray over the edge of the target area, which will prevent the edge of the target area from being too thin.
Flow Rate Adjustment:
• This spray gun comes with an adjustable flow rate adjustment dial which locates on the rear of the trigger.
• Simply turn the flow rate adjustment dial.
Clockwise: to increase (+) the flow;
Counterclockwise: to decrease (-) the flow.
How to clean:
- Unplug the power plug.
- Divide the spray gun. Press the Release button downwards, pull out the front part of the spray gun.
- Unscrew the container. Empty any remaining coating material back into the material tin.
- Clean the container and suction tube with a brush.
- Pour solvent or water into the container. Screw the container back on. Use only solvents with a flashpoint over 55°C .
Easy to disassemble:
The Huepar Tools SG550 Electric Spray Gun has a detachable design for easy assembly without additional assistance. The included cleaning brush and needle allow you to remove any paint left and cured in the machine to ensure you get the best results every time.
1*Viscosity measuring cup
1*Seal gasket for front end
1*Seal gasket for suction tube
Max Paint Thinning: Below 60din/s
Please note: The maximum viscosity that this spray gun can spray is: 60din/sec. We recommend thinning paint below 60din/s, large amount of spraying, higher operation efficiency.
Product Application Scenes
If you want to improve your home, then you can apply the paint sprayer to but not limited to:
- Interior walls
Checking before use(Important! ! !)
- 1. The maximum concentration of paint dilution should be 60din/s, please do not exceed this concentration;
- 2. The gasket inside the paint sprayer should be sealed and intact;
- 3. The straw should be tightened;
- 4. The paint should exceed the straw, preferably more than half of the container;
- 5. The container should be screwed on;
- 6. The sprinkler nozzles should be clean and unblocked, then tighten;
- 7. You can test spray it with clean water before using the paint.
All official website orders will automatically receive a free 2-year membership warranty.
We insist on providing customers with high-quality products and promise to provide customers with 24-month worry-free after-sales service.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping time: 2-5 working days
We offer free shipping on orders of $99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
2. Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
4. Paypal Credit
5. Apple Pay
6. Google Pay
7. Shop Pay
8. Affirm Financing (excluding West Virginia and Iowa)
9. Bank Transfer
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Note: Please contact our customer care using online chat service at https://huepar.com/support or email“firstname.lastname@example.org”if there is any problem with your payment.
You Might Also Like
Do not point the laser beam directly into the eyes.
The device is a laser class 2 laser product according to IEC / EN60825-1 / 2014. It is allowed to use the device without any further safety precautions.
The eye protection is usually secured by aversion reactions and blink reflex.
Huepar Laser Level has undergone laboratory benchmark testing to ensure that the working temperature range of the product is: -10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉; the recommended temperature for product storage is: -20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉.